The following resources to answer questions and provide clarification when needed. (Please bring your own questions and insights to the study):
1. Romans: A Video Series (48 Lessons on History, Meaning, and Application/Douglas Moo)
2. The NIV Application Commentary Romans (Douglas Moo)
3. The Pillar New Testament Commentary; Paul's Letter to the Romans (Colin G. Kruse)
4. Concordia Commentary of Romans (Michale P. Middendorf)
5. The Lutheran Study Bible (ESV).
It is not necessary to purchase the above as I will post the study questions one week before the next session, but it is always good to have a study bible when reading the text and trying to answer questions.
The Lutheran Study Bible ESV is recommended but not required.
If you desire to purchase a commentary The Concordia Commentary of Romans is recommended (there are 2 parts); available at Concordia Publishing House, but any of the above commentaries or commentaries you have, would suffice.
For more information contact Vicar Adam at email@example.com
To find the You Tube Content, click here.