Connect with a Ministry
No matter your stage or season of life, we want you and your family to join with us. Your family is always welcome here at King of Glory! We are here for you...and, there is a place where you can be part of a community that serves the Lord and His people!
The heart of children's ministry at our church is to teach kids about who God is and how His word applies to their lives in creative and memorable ways. Through engaging teaching, supportive environments, and close knit small group classes, we guide kids towards a better understanding of what it means to have a real relationship with God. We want kids to know that the Bible is full of interesting stories that matter in their lives today, that fun and games are definitely allowed at church, that worship is a time for everybody (even kids!), and that there are adults in the church who truly want to love and lead them closer to Jesus. In other words, we want them to know that where God is, life is a lot more fun!
- Children's Church
- Vacation Bible School
- Child Care
- Family Dinners
If you spend any time around our church at all, you'll quickly learn one thing: we love students. They're smart. They're funny. They're bold. And they're bursting with potential. We truly believe that the middle and high school students in our midst are world changers in the making.
That's why student ministry is such a huge part of what we do at our church. We want to guide our students in developing a personal faith in Christ as they step into their specific roles in the story He's writing with their lives. We work hard to create environments that engage students in good conversation about God, encouraging them to ask questions, search out answers, and truly learn to listen to His leading in their lives.
- CDT (Christian Discipleship Training) for Youth
- HYSM (High School Youth Ministry)
- National Youth Gathering
- Worship Assisting
- Music Ministry (Worship Band, King's Singers, Instrumental)
- Mission Trips (Intergenerational)
- Serving Opportunities (local outreach)
- and More!
Don't worry, all the good stuff at our church isn't just for the under 18 crowd! We have plenty of engaging events and gatherings designed to build the faith and community of our adults as well. Young or old, Christian or not, single or married, man or woman—we've got a place for you!
- Bible Studies (Sunday Bible Class, Small Group Bible Study, Growing Points at Rock Creek Villa, Women's Bible Study, Friday Men's Breakfast Study at Patsy's, Saturday Monthly Men's Breakfast)
- Faith/Christian Education Ministries (Children's Church teachers, CDT teachers, Small Group leaders, Vacation Bible School Team)
- Serving Opportunities (Food Pantry, Operation Christmas Child, Angel Tree Project, Community Thanksgiving Dinner, Local outreach with Proclaiming Grace, Mats for the Homeless)
- Worship Ministries (Altar Team, Readers)
- Music Ministries (Worship Band, King's Singers, Instrumentalists)
- IT Ministries (Live-streaming Worship Assistants)
- Facility Team
- Church Council
MISSION TRIPS TO UNION BEACH, NJ
We are a community of people who desire to LIVE our faith in Christ Jesus. He calls us to serve others, to bring His love and light into all of the places of the world. Especially helping those in need.
In October, 2014, and in July, 2015, we were blessed to send a Mission Teams to Union Beach, New Jersey, to help with restoration efforts from Super Storm Sandy. Though it has disappeared from the headlines, the hurt and need is still there. Partnering with Gateway Christian Church, our Team was able to shine the light of Christ in a place of decay and destruction as they helped to clean out a house destroyed by both water and fire. Jesus showed up through the witness and mercy of His people to help him recover.
MISSION TRIP TO CHARLESTON, SC
In June, 2017, our Mission Team traveled to Charleston, South Carolina, to partner with Calvary Lutheran Church and other local churches to help restore homes severely damaged by flooding and Hurricane Matthew. We were blessed to work on the home of Donna Moore. The Lord blessed our efforts, despite many challenges! Most of all, we had the chance to shine the Light of Jesus in the lives of Donna and her family! To God be glory!
PRAY about your involvement in the Mission Trip this Summer! Watch for more info!